Carole Ayugi is the Managing Partner at MMAN Advocates. She has over 15 years' experience in commercial and corporate law with a focus on corporate transactions, employment & pensions, projects and alternative dispute resolution. Carole has acted as counsel for both local and international individual and corporate clients. She is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya and an accredited mediator by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. Carole is a member of the Law Society of Kenya, a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (Kenya Branch) and a member of Institute of Directors (Kenya).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law – Kenya School of Law
- LLB (Hons) - University of Nairobi
- Certified Public Secretary
- Accredited Court Annexed Mediator
- The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators – Member.