Muthaura Mugambi Ayugi & Njonjo (MMAN) Advocates offers a program where pupils get to gain practical experience from the following Practice Areas: Corporate, Commercial, Projects, Banking & Finance, Employment & Pensions, Real Estate, Litigation & ADR.
We are looking to recruit vibrant and high caliber candidates to undertake their pupillage in our Firm.
The Position – Job Number (HR–PP–2019)
The pupillage program runs for 1 (one) year, offering an extensive and rigorous training in all the Practice Areas in the Firm. Pupils are offered a monthly stipend during their training program.
Below are the qualifications.
- A Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree from a recognized university (provide copies of transcripts)
- Undertaking a Post Graduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law
- Minimum Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade of B+ or an equivalent (provide copies of certificates).
The required skills and attributes are;
Should be proactive, disciplined, self-motivated and aggressive;
- Focused and inquisitive learner who proactively pursues opportunities to build legal expertise;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- PC and other relevant technology competencies (e.g. Microsoft applications).
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
We are also located at Capitol Hill Square, Off Chyulu Road, Upperhill, First floor.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should email their Application, Resume and copies of their transcripts and certificates, clearly indicating the position and the job number by 28th September 2018 to the Managing Partner at email@example.com
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.