Our Real Estate practice group has years of experience in representing individuals and corporates in Conveyancing, Commercial and Residential Developments, Leases and Licenses. We have vast experience in assisting clients with acquisition and disposal of land, all aspects of a development project, including drafting agreements with project consultants and financiers, liaising with planning, environmental and surveying experts at the relevant stages of a transaction.
We have advised:
- A retirement benefits scheme in the construction and sale of a mixed use commercial and residential development on Mombasa Road, with an estimated value of USD 30 million;
- The developer in the sale of a residential complex in Eldoret, Kenya with a project value estimated at USD 14 million;
- The developer in the leasing of office space in a Grade A office building in Upper Hill, Nairobi;
- The developer in the leasing of commercial space at a shopping mall forming part of a USD 22 million mixed use development in Meru, Kenya;
- The developer of a mixed use office and residential park in Karen, Nairobi estimated at USD 9 million;
- A local investment company in the proposed acquisition of tea and coffee plantations in Nakuru and Thika for a combined value of USD 7 million;
- The developer in the construction and sale a luxury residential estate in Karen, Nairobi with a total project value estimated at USD 5 million;
- A manufacturing company in the acquisition, financing and construction of a new headquarters and manufacturing plant;
- A Kenyan investment company in the preparation of shareholder arrangements, construction, financing, and sale of a gated community situated in Kiambu, Kenya;
- The developer in the development and sale of several luxury homes in Lavington, Nairobi;
- The leading mobile network operator in the preparation and registration of land leases for hundreds of base stations throughout Kenya;
- Numerous vendors and purchasers of agricultural, commercial, industrial and residential property all over Kenya.